We accept a variety of insurances provided the following requirements are met prior to/or during your first visit:
1. We will need to copy your insurance card.
2. If your policy requires pre-authorization, you will need to contact your PCP.
3. You will be responsible for any co-pay at each visit.
4. You will be responsible for the deductible and percentage as per your policy.
1. We do accept Medicare.
2. We will need to copy your insurance card.
3. You will need to read and sign our "Explanation of Chiropractic Benefits for Medicare" before any services are rendered.
need the appropriate insurance information. This could include your auto insurance, your health insurance, and/or the insurance company of the person at fault.
accident needs to be reported to the insurance company of the responsible
party (the person at fault). In some cases this may be the patient.
claim number is needed from each of the insurance companies involved.
information if applicable.
Other Personal Injury Cases
1. We need the responsible party’s name, address, and phone number, as well as the applicable insurance information, so that we can verify coverage.
injury needs to be reported to the insurance company, and we need the claim number.
1. A first report of injury needs to be made to your employer by you.
2. We need authorization from your employer or their workers’ compensation insurance carrier to treat you. This must include their address and a phone number so that we can verify coverage for your care.
4141 N.W. Expressway, Suite 180
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Call for an appointment today!
© 2014 Post Clinic of Chiropractic, PC